NG Installations Limited
This document sets out the terms and conditions of your use of the website www.ngiltd.co.uk and our respective rights and obligations. These terms and conditions also apply to any communication between you and us arising from your use of our site, whether by e-mail or otherwise. By accessing and making use of NG Installations website, you agree to these terms and you acknowledge that you are entering a legal contract with us. If you do not agree to these terms, please leave our site immediately.
These are the terms and conditions for accessing NGI websitePlease note that you agree to enter the Agreement as it exists when you access our NGI site. In other words, you enter into a new agreement each time that you access our website and this applies to all materials and to your access and use of our site or any part of them until you access our site again. We may amend this agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on our site. The amended terms may have changed since the previous occasion that you visited our site and, for this reason, we strongly recommend that you check this agreement on each visit. Except as stated below, all amended terms shall automatically be effective immediately when posted on our site. This Agreement may not be otherwise amended except if so agreed in writing and signed by you and us. This agreement was last revised on 24 January 2006.
- You may not modify the our site or the materials in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose. Use of the materials on any other website is prohibited. The materials are subject to copyright and any unauthorised use of any materials at this Site may violate copyright, trademark and other laws. If you are in breach of any of the terms of this agreement, your authorisation to use our site automatically terminates and you must leave our site and immediately destroy any and all copies of downloaded or printed materials, including those that may be resident in computer memory or on any other electronic media.
- Unless we agree expressly in writing you must not link our site or any frameset in our site to any website that you may operate or be involved in except in the event that you are operating an industry standard internet browser or search engine.
- If you would like permission to use any materials on our site in a way not covered or permitted by this agreement, for example where you may be considering using the materials in a commercial context, please contact us at the address given at the end of this agreement. In all other circumstances, such commercial use is strictly prohibited.
- We give you no warranty or assurance about using our site. In particular:
- The information provided on our Site is provided on an ’as is’ basis and NG Installation Ltd gives no warranties and makes no representations of any kind concerning our site or any of the materials contained on our site.
- While we have made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information provided through our site is accurate at the time of publication, the information available on this web site may be incomplete, out of date or inaccurate. Therefore we cannot accept any liability for any inaccuracies or omissions on our site or in the materials. For up to date information, please contact us by using the contact forms or directly call one of our staff.
- NG Installations Ltd reserves the right to make changes and corrections to our site without notice and, in particular, the services and products described within our site. No details of any services or products given on our site constitutes an offer to provide those services or products stated in respect of any such services or products.
- Information published on our site refers to products or services only available in the United Kingdom and Ireland. Consult your local NGI office for information regarding the services and products that may be available to you in any other jurisdiction or territory.
- NG Installations Limited is not responsible for the content of any other organisations websites whose links are contained within our site. The inclusion of any such link does not imply an endorsement by us of the linked site.
- All implied warranties and conditions, whether implied by statute or otherwise, are excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law. If you are using our site as a customer, this exclusion does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- We will provide you with access to our site in accordance with the terms and subject to the conditions of this agreement.
- We will provide our site with the reasonable skill and care of a competent provider of services over the Internet. We do not promise that our site will be error-free or fault-free. If you notice that there is an error with respect to your access to or use of our site, you should report it to our site at once. Once an error or a fault in our site is reported to us, we will correct such error or repair such reported fault as soon as we reasonably can.
- Occasionally we may change the technical specifications of our site or suspend our site for operational reasons such as repair, maintenance or improvement or because of an emergency. We will restore our site as soon as we reasonably can after any change or suspension.
- We warrant that you will not infringe any third party rights by using the content on our site on these terms.
- We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the content are free of any viruses, but we recommend that you use your own virus protection software and do not warrant that the content are free of viruses.
- Our site or any part thereof may not be compatible with your browser or computer configuration and we do not warrant in any way that it is.
- You agree to indemnify and hold us and our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable lawyer’s fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of any terms of this Agreement, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- You and NG Installations Ltd are independent contractors, and no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this agreement.
- A printed version of this agreement shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
- This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, and each of the parties submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- If any provision of this agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and the remaining provisions shall remain enforceable. Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. This agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between us concerning its subject matter.
- ’Materials’ means the text, graphics, data, software and any other information presented on our site from time to time.
- ’User’ means a legal person (whether an individual, a company or any other legal entity) who makes use of or accesses our site.
- ’you’ means the user we make this agreement with, and includes anyone reasonably appearing to us to be acting with that users authority or permission and references to ’your’ should be read accordingly.
- ’we/us’ means NG Installations Ltd whose registered office is at Toll Bar House, kedleston Road, Derby, Derbyshire, DE22 2TE and references to "our" should be read accordingly.
Use of Our Site
Admissibility in Legal Proceedings
Copyright NoticePublished by NG Installations Limited. All rights reserved.
Text: © NG Installations Ltd Limited 2005
Site Design: © inDEN Design and Development 2004-2005